For the first time, the LEAN Educator Conference is being held in collaboration with the 2014 Engineering Lean & Six Sigma (ELSS) Conference, presented by IIE's Lean Division, EdNet, LEAN, and LEI. This brings together major players in both industry and academic lean Six Sigma initiatives and research and is a unique opportunity for you to reach several key audiences at once. As an exhibitor, you'll be able to display your products and services in an intimate setting that allows you one-on-one time with attendees. This is your opportunity to obtain maximum exposure, reach new prospects, close sales and strengthen relationships with existing customers. There will be time set aside each day for the attendees to meet with our exhibitors. All exhibitors and sponsors will have their company logos and descriptions featured prominently on the exhibitor's page on the conference website.
Reserve your booth today!
Contact the sales department at (770) 449-0461, ext. 106.
Attendees who are expected at this year's conference include key decision makers, industry managers, leading educators, and recognized academic researchers. The diverse and growing audience values not only the highly disciplined Six Sigma process focusing on developing near-perfect products or services, but also the pedagogical principles that guide the education and development of the next generation of lean practitioners. These influential industry and academic professionals seek the newest resources in the marketplace to ensure success at their company or institution.
Table Top Exhibit for $1,275 includes the items below
- Two full conference registrations (additional booth personnel are $200 each)
- Six (6) foot table with drape in carpeted area
- Two (2) chairs and wastebasket
- Continental breakfast, breaks and lunch (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Conference roster (does not include phone number or email address)
- Logo and product/service description on conference website and on-site materials
- Dedicated exhibit time
Booth traffic drivers, print, and web advertising ads offer you a cost-effective way to build brand awareness. We invite you to take advantage of the many opportunities available to keep your organization's name in front of your prospects and customers before, during and after the conference.
- 300 x 250 vertical side banner ad on conference website for three (3) "highly visible" months
- 970 x 90 leaderboard banner ad on conference website for three (3) "highly visible" months
- Promotional insert for attendee bags
- Full-page, four-color on back cover of conference program
- Full-page, four-color on inside front or inside back of conference program
Fifty percent of deposit is due with application. Full payment is required for all applications submitted after July 3, 2014. Make checks payable to IIE and mail to:
3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
Attention: Edita Maya
If paying by credit card, fax application to Leigh Anne Stroud at (770) 263-8532.
The exhibitor is required to give written notice of cancellation or withdrawal from the exposition. Such notice will be considered official on the date of receipt by IIE.
Full refund will be given to exhibitors if written notice of cancellation is received by IIE prior to June 2, 2014. Cancellation notice received by IIE between June 3, 2014, and July 3, 2014, is subject to a 50 percent refund of exhibit space contracted. No refund will be given for cancellations after July 3, 2014.
Contact our sales department at (770) 449-0461, ext. 106.