Visit the 2015 exhibitors who will be participating at the conference in Nashville, Tenn.
The exhibit hall is where you’ll meet with key decision makers, industry managers and hands-on practitioners. This is your chance to reach new prospects, strengthen existing customer relationships and gain recognition within the ergonomics community.
Reserve your booth today!
Contact any member of our Exhibit Sales Team:
Attendees from the ergonomics, safety, human factors and occupational health fields are expected to attend. The growing audience values the essential programs that improve measurable productivity, safety and profitability for their company. These influential practitioners seek the newest resources in the marketplace to ensure a successful program at their company.
Among attendees are members of the varied conference committees who plan the sessions.
10' x 10'
10' x 20'
20' x 20'
- Two full conference registrations
- Company logo and listing on the exhibitors page of the conference website
- Company logo and listing in the conference program on-site directory
- Welcome and Networking reception in Exhibit Hall
- A.M. coffee and refreshment breaks
*Additional booth personnel may purchase Exhibit Hall - only badges for $199 each.
Booth Equipment Included With Each 10' x 10' Space
- Skirted table with pipe and drape
- Booth identification signage
- Carpet ($$$ can be purchased for an additional cost through Freeman)
- Two side chairs (additional chairs provided for larger booths)
- One wastebasket
- Electrical service - one standard outlet 120 VOLTS 0-500 Watts (5 AMPS)
Freeman is the official provider of show services for this event.
Sponsorships offer you a cost-effective way to build brand awareness. We invite you to take advantage of the many opportunities available to keep your organization's name in front of your prospects and customers before, during and after the conference.
Fifty percent of deposit is due with application. Full payment is required for all applications submitted after Dec. 5, 2014. Make checks payable to IIE and mail to:
3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
Attention: Leigh Anne Stroud
If paying by credit card, fax contract to Leigh Anne Stroud at (770) 263-8532.
The exhibitor is required to give written notice of cancellation or withdrawal from the exposition. Such notice will be considered official on the date of receipt by IIE.
Full refund will be given to exhibitors if written notice of cancellation is received by IIE prior to Dec. 5, 2014. No refund will be given for cancellations after Dec. 5, 2014.
Contact Leigh Anne Stroud at (770) 449-0461, ext. 106 or email@example.com.