The UPS Minority Advancement Award
Recognizes organizations or individuals that, through innovative means, have developed programs or projects directed to the advancement of women, minorities or the disabled in the field of industrial engineering.
This award is sponsored by UPS.
IIE members, non-members, all companies and organizations. Members of the IIE Board of Trustees and Honors Steering Committee are ineligible.
- Up to three awards can be given per year, but no more than one award per category (women, minority or disabled advancement).
- Awards will be given to either companies in the categories of less than 500 employees or 500-plus employees, or will be given to individuals.
- Achievements should be trendsetting and worthy of future exploitation.
- Complete and return the nomination form.
- Three letters of recommendation should be limited to a maximum of two pages each.
- The nomination form, the nominator's letter and CV package should be limited to 12 pages.
- The entire nomination packet should be no more than 18 pages total.
This award is judged by the Honors Steering Committee.