Boeing Excellence Award for Collaboration in Productivity, Workplace Safety and Ergonomics
Sponsored by The Boeing Company
Recognizes the strategy and policy deployment that is the context of work in the area of productivity, safety and ergonomics. How does this project, initiative fit in the overall organization’s operational excellence initiatives?
- IIE members. Members of the IIE Board of Trustees and Honors Steering Committee are ineligible.
- Quantified impact on productivity, workplace safety and ergonomics
- Innovative solutions with potential for broad application
- Collaborative efforts between industry and academia
- Contributions to IE profession
- Complete and return the nomination form.
- Three letters of recommendation should be limited to a maximum of two pages each.
- The nomination form, the nominator's letter and CV package should be limited to 12 pages.
- The entire nomination packet should be no more than 18 pages total.