How to Submit a Great Abstract to the Applied Ergonomics Conference!
Presenters: Julia Abate, CPE, SAS and Deepesh Desai, CPE, Humantech
This webinar is intended to help potential entrants understand the criteria that reviewers use to rate abstracts and select speakers for the Applied Ergonomics Conference. Every year we raise the bar for our speakers at this event. If you're interested in speaking at the AEC 2014 and want to put your best foot forward in your abstract, you’ll want to listen in! Tips on writing a great abstract as well as examples will be shared.
Goals of this webinar include:
- Educating entrants about the AEC abstract submission process:
- Track descriptions: Selecting the right track for your talk
- Titles: Pulling the audience in
- Learning objectives: Key takeaways
- Presentation descriptions: Why should I go?
- More details
- Displaying example abstracts
- Revealing the AEC abstract review process
- Key deadlines
View presentation | View recording