Implement innovative ideas learned at the IIE Annual Conference & Expo and improve your organization
Each year, IIE Annual Conference & Expo attendees tell us interesting stories about the ideas they took away from the conference and the innovative ways they were implemented to improve their businesses and organizations. Now IIE would like to recognize the most innovative improvements and honor those attendees who have achieved benefits from the information and education gained at the annual event.
The award will be presented to a conference attendee including members, non-members and students who submit a written document describing your contributions to your organization and the results.
The process is simple. Tell us what you learned at the conference, how you implemented it at your company or organization and what results you achieved.
You can enter yourself or enter someone you know who would make a good candidate for the award. The only requirement for entry is that you or the person you nominate must have attended the IIE Annual Conference & Expo and you must be able to explain what you learned, how you put that knowledge to work and what results you achieved.
The winning submission will receive:
- Complimentary conference registration for next year’s conference May 31 - June 3, 2104 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- One complimentary Honors & Awards Banquet ticket.
- Not more than one award annually
- Nomination must be based on benefits gained from the conference and how they were implemented in the workplace or school
- Three letters of recommendation should be limited to a maximum of two pages each.
- The nomination form, the nominator's letter and CV package should be limited to 12 pages.
- The entire nomination packet should be no more than 18 pages total.
Submission deadline: Dec. 1
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your complete contact information.
If you have any questions, contact Bonnie Cameron, IIE Headquarters operations administrator.