First-year Graduate Membership - $77
First-year graduate members are those who are transitioning from an IIE student to professional member. Current student members become eligible for discounted professional dues in their first year following graduation. They are entitled to all the benefits of professional membership, may vote in IIE elections, and may hold IIE offices (except for those on the Board of Trustees). Membership dues are $77 for the first year after graduation and $154 thereafter. Contact IIE Member and Customer Support to determine your eligibility.
Unlimited Access to Knowledge and Solutions
- Your membership includes a subscription to Industrial Engineer, IIE’s award-winning magazine.
- Reduced member pricing for peer-reviewed journals including IIE Transactions
- IIE Blogs covering a wide variety of industry topics.
- IIE Knowledge Center – Thousands of case studies, newsletters, industrial engineering terminology, webinars and archived technical articles to get help with real issues from industry experts
- Conferences and seminars including the IIE Annual Conference at a significant discount
- Online member directory to find colleagues and subject matter experts
- Social networking through LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Join a society or division and connect with peers in your specific industry or discipline
- Join a local chapter and meet those who live and work near you
- IIE Training Center – special access to discounted training, continuing education and professional development
- Career Center access
- Free access to webinars throughout the year
Other Valuable Benefits
- Significant discounts on IIE training and conferences
- Voting Rights – All membership levels (except students) may vote in IIE elections
Opportunities to hold an IIE leadership office
- Awards acknowledging technical and professional achievements
- Volunteer opportunities – Volunteer to work a single day of a conference, take on a three-year commitment to serve on IIE’s Board of Trustees, or anything in between. These opportunities broaden your leadership experience and are valuable additions to your resume.
Discounts from third party participants
- Auto and home insurance
- CDs and money markets
- IIE WorldPoints MasterCard
- Life, health, accident and dental insurance
- UPS overnight shipping discount
- Allied Moving Benefits
*All member dues are in U.S. dollars. Dues are for one year and subject to change without notice. First-year members are charged an additional $15 for processing.
› Membership Home