The Lean Educator Conference is being held in collaboration with the 2015 Engineering Lean & Six Sigma (ELSS) Conference, presented by IISE's Lean Division, EdNet, LEAN and LEI. This brings together major players in both industry and academic lean Six Sigma initiatives and research and is a unique opportunity for you to reach several key audiences at once. As an exhibitor, you'll be able to display your products and services in an intimate setting that allows you one-on-one time with attendees. This is your opportunity to obtain maximum exposure, reach new prospects, close sales and strengthen relationships with existing customers. There will be time set aside each day for the attendees to meet with our exhibitors. All exhibitors and sponsors will have their company logos and descriptions featured prominently on the exhibitor's page on the conference website.
Reserve your booth today!
Contact the sales department at (770) 449-0461, ext. 106.
Attendees who are expected at this year's conference include key decision makers, industry managers, leading educators and recognized academic researchers. The diverse and growing audience values not only the highly disciplined Six Sigma process focusing on developing near-perfect products or services, but also the pedagogical principles that guide the education and development of the next generation of lean practitioners. These influential industry and academic professionals seek the newest resources in the marketplace to ensure success at their company or institution.
Table-Top Exhibit for $1,275 includes the items below
- Two full conference registrations (additional booth personnel are $200 each)
- Six (6) foot table with drape
- Two (2) chairs and wastebasket
- Existing hotel flooring (carpet)
- Coffee Service, beverage breaks and lunch (Thursday and Friday)
- Two (2) full conference registrations
- Dedicated exhibit time
- Conference roster (includes attendee name, job position and company)
- Logo and product/service description on conference website, conference signage and printed on-site conference brochure
Booth traffic drivers, print and Web advertising ads offer you a cost-effective way to build brand awareness. We invite you to take advantage of the many opportunities available to keep your organization's name in front of your prospects and customers before, during and after the conference.
- 300 x 250 vertical side banner ad on conference website for three (3) "highly visible" months
- 970 x 90 leaderboard banner ad on conference website for three (3) "highly visible" months
- Promotional insert for attendee bags
- Full-page, four-color print ad on the back cover of conference program
- Full-page, four-color print ad on the inside front or inside back of conference program
Fifty percent of deposit is due with application. Full payment is required for all applications submitted after June 29, 2015.
Make checks payable to IISE and mail to:
Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE)
ATTN: Edita Maya
3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
If paying by credit card, fax application to Leigh Anne Stroud at (770) 263-8532.
The exhibitor is required to give written notice of cancellation or withdrawal from the exposition. Such notice will be considered official on the date of receipt by IISE.
Full refund will be given to exhibitors if written notice of cancellation is received by IISE prior to June 1, 2015. Cancellation notice received by IISE between June 1, 2015, and June 29, 2015, is subject to a 50 percent refund of exhibit space contracted. No refund will be given for cancellations after June 29, 2015.
Contact our sales department at (770) 449-0461, ext. 106.