Facility tours offer an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at continuous improvement in action at various facilities in a variety of industries. Facility tours require pre-registration and separate fees. All tours depart from the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North . Roundtrip motor coach transportation is included in the fee.
Bosch Packaging Center Atlanta (PCA)
Wednesday, September 30
1:30 - 3:30 p.m. (depart hotel at 12:45 p.m.)
Participants will get an overview of how Bosch’s Packaging Center Atlanta (PCA) approaches Lean principles and applies them to a logistics operation. They will see our implementation of System CIP (Top 5 Systematic), our use of Problem Solving tools (i.e. A3’s, Problem Solving Sheets, PDCA’s, T-Cards), our engagement with Point CIP with a KPI focus, Lean Maturity (5S, Facility Modernization, POU/Kanbans, VSM/VSD, Process Confirmations), and how Bosch PCA links these lean tools together.
- There will be a short security check upon arrival to inspect bags.
- Cameras cannot be used during the tour.
- There will be light to moderate walking so comfortable shoes and clothing should be worn (recommend minimum business casual).
- Shoes cannot be open-toe style but tennis shoes are allowed.
- No firearms, explosives, etc.
- No other restrictions.
We can accommodate persons with a disability.