Why IISE Training Center
Why IISE Training Center?
The IISE Training Center is uniquely positioned to meet your distinct needs. Our resources include a team of expert instructors with hands-on, in-depth experience in industrial engineering and multiple fields of business, along with proven talent in professional training. Our breadth of topics, featuring Lean and Six Sigma, is both extensive and strategic. We offer broad choices in course formats to ensure that our offerings fit into your schedule and parameters. So whether you are looking for classroom or online courses, or a fully customized experience based on your corporation’s needs, we are here to provide targeted educational training tools that work.
The IISE Training Center Difference
At the IISE Training Center, there are a number of ways we stand apart. We offer:
- Timely topics geared towards real life business solutions – including numerous Lean and Six Sigma courses.
- An impeccable reputation and recognized success as a professional development provider.
- Consistently outstanding reviews and feedback from our individual and corporate clients.
- Small class sizes, effective dialog, and individualized learning in classroom programs.
- Corporate training to enhance productivity and your bottom line.
- Proven online formats that work on your schedule to get results.
- Course topics, structure, and methodology tailored to professionals of all levels.
- The option to customize any of our courses to meet your precise needs.
- Millions of dollars in business savings: companies taking IISE’s Lean and Six Sigma courses have realized savings of over $5.2 million.
- A pass rate of over 90% on the first try for candidates taking Six Sigma exams.
Who We Are
We are training experts on the topics you need to advance your objectives. IISE’s instructors are well-versed in engineering principles and offer one of the best, most comprehensive Lean and Six Sigma training programs available, in addition to a wealth of other learning options. Lean and Six Sigma concepts are based on industrial engineering principles – they are what industrial engineers have been doing since the founding of the profession. We are your best source for developing and advancing your knowledge in this area.
Courses for Every Career Stage
The IISE Training Center is a resource for you throughout your career. We have courses well-suited for all career stages, from entry-level to C-level, as well as for a variety of professional areas. We’ve included some ideas and top picks below. Feel free to contact us directly for personalized course selection guidance.
- For any management professional tasked with improving quality and productivity: We are your best source of learning in this area, particularly through our numerous Lean and Six Sigma offerings.
- For engineers, managers, strategic planners, senior administrators, and anyone who wants to understand how Big Data will impact their operations: Engineering Analytics is our newest offering and offers the latest on Big Data and data visualization.
- If you have an IE or ISE degree: Keep your knowledge current and demonstrate your commitment to the profession when you pursue your Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Or prepare for the P.E. Exam.
- For seasoned industrial engineers: Our programs, including Lean and Six Sigma Green, White and Black belt classes, cover the latest tools and help keep your skills and resume up-to-date.
- For healthcare management professionals of all levels: One of our most popular courses is Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Healthcare. There’s also Introduction to IE in Healthcare if you are just entering this profession as well as more specific courses such as Healthcare Labor Management and Principles of Patient Flow and Throughput.
- If you are an entry-level IE or other professional: Our introductory courses, such as Introduction to Project Management, are designed for you.
Our training has inspired numerous testimonials
This class "Work Measurement Online" is a great refresher for work measurement! The company I work for has given me a project to develop new work standards for all operations (BIG project). I have an IE degree but I haven't really done time studies for almost 10 years and this course is exactly what I needed!
Larry Aft was the best part of the "Six Sigma Black Belt" seminar. His vast knowledge of multiple industries and his experience in training helped me understand how these concepts could be useful in my line of work.
- Cantrece Green-Ndongala
I just wanted to let you know that we were very pleased with your training with our risk control staff. The feedback has been excellent and I really appreciate that you have helped us "further push" our expertise and customer services. Thank you for a great job and we will be in touch for future training needs as well as thoughts you may have with our health and safety service metrics. Thank you!
- William Boyd, CNA Insurance
Click here to read additional comments from our customers about their IISE training experience. And click here to view a list of the IISE Training Center’s corporate clients and university participants.