Demystify this topic with this seminar that includes a discussion of the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Implement-Control (DMAIIC) methodology. This seminar will provide you with an overview of the basic philosophy, organization and methodology for Six Sigma quality and introduce you to the Six Sigma topics of variation, process capability and root cause analysis. Note: Individuals planning to take Six Sigma Green Belt should not take this course.
What You Will Learn:
- Define a plan for implementing Six Sigma in your organization
- Interpret the nature of the variation found in all processes
- Recognize the DMAIIC model used to improve processes
- Explain the Six Sigma methodology and the benefits of a Six Sigma program
The On-Demand course is divided into two units. Each unit will include from 30 minutes to an hour of recorded material (audio and video).
- Unit 1: Introduction to Six Sigma, Variation, and Basic Statistics
- Unit 2: Control Charts, Process Capability and All about Six Sigma
To learn more about this format click here.