BE A PART OF THE EXCITEMENT AS WE CELEBRATE 20 YEARS OF AEC!
We are proud of our past … and are looking to the future. Join us in Orlando, Fla., March 27-30, 2017!
Improve your ergonomics skills, gain insight and connect with global professionals within the healthcare, human factors, government, manufacturing and safety and energy industries during AEC.
This conference will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Attend multidisciplinary educational sessions for all experience levels.
- Expand your knowledge of crucial topics affecting the ergonomics community.
- Join in on the roundtable discussions and share opinions, strategies, new initiatives and brainstorm on various topics.
- Come early and attend one or two of the interactive pre-conference workshops.
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Ergo Cup® Competition
Highlight your company's successful ergonomic solutions during the internationally recognized Ergo Cup® competition. The general theme across all Ergo Cup® categories is innovation.
Five Ergo Cup® awards are presented annually for outstanding solutions through training, engineering and teamwork. Submit your proposal now for the 2017 Ergo Cup® competition!
AEC Webinar Series
Register today for one of the innovative AEC webinars that allow you to explore cutting-edge ergonomics topics with the world's leading ergonomists. Interested in exploring past topics? All AEC webinars are archived and available online for you to watch at your own pace.
AEC is reaching global proportions
José Ronaldo Veronesi Jr. (third from the left) is promoting AEC 2017 at the ABRAFIT Conference (Brazilian Occupational Physical Therapy Association Conference) - June 10-12, 2016 in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil. José Ronaldo Veronesi Jr. was a presenter at AEC 2016 and is currently president of ABRAFIT, one of AEC International Alliance Partners.