Attend the premier ergonomics conference. Join us March 24-27 in Orlando, Fla., for the 17th annual Applied Ergonomics Conference.
Connect with attendees from around the world to share best practices in ergonomics, healthcare, safety, human resources and risk management. The Applied Ergonomics Conference (AEC) is focused on practical applications of ergonomics in a variety of work settings with real-world examples from companies that have implemented programs ensuring safe performance. Understand which of these programs provide a significant return on your ergonomics investment and learn how to apply these practices at your company.
Don’t miss AEC 2014. It is presented by GOErgo, a worldwide resource dedicated solely to the support of the profession and individuals involved with improving workplace performance, quality, sustainability and employee availability. AEC 2014 is a must-attend event for professionals in the ergonomics, safety, human factors and occupational health fields.
Highlights of each Applied Ergonomics Conference include:
- The internationally recognized Ergo Cup® competition provides an exciting opportunity for companies to highlight their successful ergonomics solutions.
- Educational sessions providing best practices and the latest solutions with the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Expert speakers and leaders presenting thought-provoking discussions that advance the ergonomics field.
- Networking sessions to meet your fellow attendees.
- And much more.
What’s new for AEC in 2014!
Six Sigma Green Belt for Process Improvement
IIE is offering its popular Six Sigma Green Belt for Process Improvement course, which provides an introduction to Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through fundamental process improvement, at the Applied Ergonomics Conference. Click here for more details
Wednesday Exhibit Hall/Ergo Cup® Pass
Can’t attend the entire conference - Get a one-day pass to visit the Exhibit Hall. In addition to an impressive variety of vendors, the exhibit hall will showcase the annual Ergo Cup® exhibits. Click here for more details
The Networking Event for 2014 is an evening at King's Bowl!
This is not the smoke filled and stale beer bowling alleys of our youth! King's Bowl is a classy new bowling alley featuring upscale, retro-inspired décor, good food, cold beer, creative cocktails and great music! Click here for more details
Click here to watch a video preview of AEC 2014. And stay tuned to this page for the latest speaker news, program updates and Ergo Cup® competition information.
A look at last year’s Applied Ergonomics Conference
Attendees had a choice of more than 90 sessions.
Attendees at AEC 2013 had a lot to say.
- "Best ergo conference I have ever attended in 30 years."
- "I really enjoyed the quality of the presentations, the speakers and the pace. I haven’t attended since 2000 and I’ll be back!"
- "This was my first Applied Ergonomics Conference. It was very well done! Great job! I’ll come again!"
AEC 2013 award winners are an elite group. View last year’s list of winners of the Ergo Cup® competition, the Ergo Excellence Awards and the Ergo Quiz Bowl.
Check out a photo album of the 16th Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference.
Click here to learn more about GOErgo, the Global Organization of Ergonomics.