Attendees who need to drive bottom-line improvements want to see your solutions. Others may want to join your staff or advance their skills through your programs. Exhibit at this conference and you will meet them all.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity when academia and industry join together for this major engineering profession event.
10 ft. X 10 ft. = $2,950 (Includes two conference badges)
10 ft. X 20 ft. = $5,650 (Includes four conference badges)
20 ft. X 20 ft. = $11,150 (Includes eight conference badges)
Exhibit Space Amenities
- Skirted table with pipe and drape
- Two (2) chairs and wastebasket (additional chairs for larger booths)
- Carpet floor
- Electrical service (one standard outlet)
- Booth identification signage
Additional Exhibitor Benefits Include
- Networking Reception
- Welcome Reception
- A.M. coffee and refreshment breaks
- Company logo and 50-word product/service description on conference website and in the on-site conference program
Reserve your booth today!
Contact any member of our Exhibit Sales Team:
More than 1,600 attendees, including:
- Engineers and engineering managers
- Quality managers
They are interested in advancements in products and services such as those you'll be exhibiting and are great prospects for organizations recruiting outstanding talent.
Who Should Exhibit
- Decision analysis
- Lean tools
- Work measurement
- Ergonomics analysis
Distance learning providers
- Advanced programs
- Graduate schools
- Custom solutions for the enterprise, including:
- Supply chain management
- Revenue management
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Production planning
- Six Sigma
- Lean initiative
Human resource specialists and corporate and university recruiters looking for future industry leaders among the graduating students of top industrial engineering schools worldwide.
- Technical publications
- Professional journals
- Resource books