Attend the conference. Network with colleagues. Update your skills and put yourself ahead of the game.
Pre-conference workshops offer in-depth, skill-building tools and focus on the topics that you will require for career advancement and professional development. Enhance your learning experience and maximize your networking opportunities by attending one of our pre-conference workshops.
- Continuing education units (CEUs) and professional development hours (PDHs) are available.
- You must register for the full conference to participate in a pre-conference workshop.
- Advance registration accompanied by the additional registration fee is required to reserve a pre-conference workshop seat.
- Pre-conference workshops will be held Saturday, May 20.
- More information will be available soon.