Logistics and Supply Chain Division
Message from president
Welcome to the Logistics and Supply Chain (LSC) Division of IIE. The LSC Division was founded in 2011 due to overwhelming interest from logistics and supply chain stakeholders. This division is designed to provide a forum of knowledge sharing, networking, and professional development for IIE members in the area of logistics and supply chain. The LSC Division is engaged in various activities including webinars, conferences, and several award competitions. We plan to build an online repository, a social networking media, and offer additional value adding programs for our members.
This is your division! We seek your input and participation to shape the future of the division. Please join the LSC Division and participate in our board meetings, annual Town Hall meeting, and other divisional activities to provide the best value to the membership.
President, LSC Division
About the division
The mission of the Logistics & Supply Chain (LSC) Division is to provide its membership with the body of knowledge, networking opportunity, recognition, and educational programs to stay competitive in the global market. The LSC Division has set the following overreaching goals:
- Collaborate with IIE to advance the institute’s mission in the IE discipline.
- Develop, maintain and disseminate a body of technical knowledge in the area of logistics & supply chain.
- Create a forum for technical networking and idea generation for division members.
- Recognize members and industries for their outstanding contribution to the division and the IIE.
- Educate division members by sharing cutting edge research, state of the art practice, and current tools & techniques of logistics & supply chain.
Division Board members
Come grow with us
LSC Teaching Award 2015
Annual Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Logistics and Supply Chain
This year's winner is Sila Cetinkaya, Cecil H. Green Professor of Engineering at Southern Methodist University.
Best Paper - Supply Chain and Logistics Track
Congratulations to Hangmi Michelle Park and Jennifer K. Ryan, both from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, for their winning paper, "Condition-based Inventory Management with Planned and Unplanned Maintenance."
Have a question about LSC webinars or an idea for a future LSC webinar? Please contact Aman Sapra.
Please submit articles or your company highlights to Gary Teng.
LSC Board of Directors (2015-2016)