Highlights from IIE Annual Conference & Expo 2013
Attendees at IIE Annual networked with peers and learned new tools and techniques while having a great time in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Here are just a few highlights from the Annual Conference.
Lights, camera, Annual!
- See what attendees and presenters were up to on this overview video.
- Stay tuned to IIE’s YouTube Channel for more great videos from Annual over the coming weeks.
Do you recognize your colleagues?
Think you saw everyone and everything at the conference? Browse through the official IIE Annual 2013 photo album.
- Check out keynote speaker David Wu’s slides from his presentation (large file size for download).
- Review the slides from keynote speaker Felix Diaz's presentation.
Congratulations to our honorees!
The IIE Annual Honors & Awards Dinner featured an impressive array of professionals and students receiving much-deserved honors and awards. Click here to see the full list of winners.
Thanks to our supporters
Please visit our exhibitor, sponsor and university sponsor pages and help thank these organizations for their continued support, which contributes to our successful conferences.
Below are some of the replies and comments conference attendees posted via Twitter during the five-day conference:
- "IIE Volunteer Leadership Training (VOLT) was packed with stellar presenters from the IE Industry. Great job @vametlli #IIEAnnual @IIE_YPs" - Michael Foss, @MDFoss
- "S. David Wu /Lehigh U. Speaks to future IEs. #IIEAnnual "Productivity is key to USGDP & we have to double down investment in innovation"" - Kemp Maxwell, @KempMaxwell
- "Full house at the first session of the IAB track! Standing room only #IIEAnnual pic.twitter.com/dxkCNB31hx" - Katie Coperich, @KatieCoperich
- "@iienet #IIEAnnual @optimusprimus Hope you're not missing a great presentation by Guy Primus. Great presenter! pic.twitter.com/RAYgXtbtvo" - Eric Specking, @specking
- "Here's a shot of Ohio State ISE Alumni and students relaxing in beautiful San Juan at the #IIEAnnual Conference! pic.twitter.com/rGbmos0BNK" - @ohiostateiie
Are you already planning to join us May 31-June 3 in Montréal for IIE Annual 2014?
Register now for next year’s annual conference and pay the 2013 registration rate. Take advantage of this limited-time opportunity to save — last year’s early registrants saved $25 over the early-bird rate and $195 over the full conference rate. This rate will only be available until June 30 — click here to register. We hope to see you May 31-June 3, 2014, at Palais des Congrés de Montréal in Montréal, Canada.