Who should attend?
The Healthcare Systems Process Improvement
Conference is your source for the latest in operational and quality improvement
tools, methods and concepts, including lean, Six Sigma, productivity,
benchmarking, simulation and project management.
Anyone working in the healthcare field or related
industries should attend, including:
- Occupational nurses
- Management engineers
- Performance improvement specialists
- Operational planners
- Industrial engineers
- Productivity improvement managers
- Process design engineers
- Project managers
- Health/safety researchers
- Hospital administrators
- Facilities managers
- Quality managers
- Operations director
- Occupational therapists
Attendees from the last few years came from hundreds
of organizations, including:
- Centers for Disease Control
- Centre for Innovation and Complex Care
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Christie Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- Franciscan St. Francis Health
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mayo Clinic
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Penn Medicine
- Piedmont Hospital
- Templin Management Associates Inc.
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Southern California
- University of Wisconsin Health
- Western Michigan University
What past attendees have to say:
- "This was a GREAT experience. I learned so much
and I want to bring everything I learned to my organization."
- "It was a great experience for me and I
definitely walked out with more than what I expected."
- "I really enjoy the 'intimacy' of this small
meeting. I am able to approach speakers and experts and there is always the
time and opportunity to learn from these people."
- "I got a lot of great ideas from the presenters
and fellow conference-goers. Thank you for such a great opportunity to share
and collaborate with like minds!"
- 93 percent of attendees rate the value of the
conference as greater than or equal to the cost of registration
- More than 94 percent of attendees would attend again.
Top 5 reasons to attend the HSPI Conference 2017
- Get advice and practical applications from
others in the healthcare field.
- Turn to the reputable source for trends
and best practices in healthcare process improvement and productivity.
- Return to work with actionable ideas and tools
you can implement.
- Learn about new products and services in the
- Build a network of
healthcare operations professionals and experts you can call on for advice or
How can I convince management to approve my request to attend this event?
- IISE has a five-step plan on how to get the education you need to make you a success in your career.
- Try using this letter to explain how the conference agenda will be valuable to both you and your company or organization.