Registration and Fees
Online registration is now closed.
Please print the PDF registration form and bring to the conference.
After Feb. 8
|AM and PM Workshops
Your EQ – Emotional Intelligence – The Key to Change Leadership Success
(The course will
include a customized EQ assessment and report for each participant.)
|Facility Tour - Nemours Children’s
Conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to all educational sessions (additional fee applies to pre-conference workshops)
- Keynote presentations
- Networking receptions
- Access to conference proceedings
- Conference bag
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, HSPIC 2015 constitutes an agreement by the registrant to IIE's and SHS's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
Get management approval
Would you like to attend this conference, but you don’t know if your manager will approve the expense? IIE has a five-step plan on how to get the education you need to make you a success in your career, while also showing your supervisor how it will benefit them and the company.
Also, try using this letter to explain how the conference agenda will be valuable to both you and your company or organization.
Must be a full-time student in an accredited educational institution to be eligible for student rate. Non-member students must register with the PDF form and submit along with a copy of the school or letter from their institution and fax to (770) 441-3295 (a copy of your student ID will not be accepted as proof of status).
Team Discount - Save up to $100 off each registration
- Teams of two to four people can deduct $50 off each conference registration fee.
- Teams of five or more can deduct $100 from each registration fee.
- Registrations must be received together.
- Team members must be from the same company.
- Team discounts do not apply to the early member, speaker and student rates.
Conference fees are due in full at registration in U.S. currency. Checks and money orders must be drawn on U.S. banks. We also accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Cancellations and Substitutions
- Cancellations must be made in writing and faxed to (770) 441-3295 or mailed to IIE, 3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200, Norcross, GA 30092.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days before the event start date are assessed a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of event start date are assessed a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received within 10 days of event start date are not subject to a refund of any fees.
- Attendee substitutions may be made from the same company at any time and must be submitted in writing. The appropriate member/non-member rate will apply for substitutions.