Thank you for attending the
Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference 2015!
The Society for Health Systems would like to thank you for attending the Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference 2015! We hope you enjoyed the conference and are returning to work refreshed and energized with new ideas you can immediately put into practice. We hope to see you again in 2016.
Access Conference Proceedings Online
Click here to review the 2015 conference proceedings, including abstracts and presentations, online.
HSPIC photo album
Click here to check out images captured during the 2015 conference.
- Kim Barnas, faculty at ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value, discusses ThedaCare's lean journey in this clip from her keynote address.
- Dr. Chuck Webster, M.D., of EHR Workflow Inc. discusses the roles of process-aware technologies in healthcare in this video his keynote address.
Look back at #SHS2015 on Twitter
- Ashley Crofton (@ARCROFTON): "Signed up to be a YP at #SHS2015 & Made a connection with @amandame1101 (Amanda Mewborn)! Can't wait to stay in touch!"
- Emily Forcke (@Blueyedwonder4u): "Making the leap from identifying a problem to realizing success is possible - engaging stakeholders @SHSinfo #SHS2015"
- Mary Ellen Skeens (@maryellenskeens): "Learning about applications of predictive analytics in healthcare #SHS2015 implications on reducing readmissions"
- Marti Jordan, RN (@MartiLeanRN): "I believe health care is the most complex operating environment there is-James Herford #truedat #SHS2015"
- Ali Freitag (@dancingaligator): "To us Wisconsin folks SHS stands for So Happy for Sunshine! 45° never felt so good. #escapethefrozentundra #SHS2015"
- Charles Webster MD (@wareFLO): "Just a thought: seems to me that bridging chasm to clinician involves bridging chasm btwn process improvement & medical informatics #SHS2015"
- Jim Rawson MD (@Jim_Rawson_MD): "Great opportunity for #shs2015 to train next generation of physicians while students/residents. Quality training is required training."
- Mark Biscone (@MBiscone): "Is it 2016 yet???!? #SHS2015"
Click here to review other #SHS2015 messages and images posted on Twitter throughout the three-day conference.
Check out the conference highlights and continue to follow HSPIC 2015 online!
Look for the conference highlights on the Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference home page at www.shsconference.org. And stay plugged in to post-conference updates, discussions and comments on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.