Decision Support Techniques
Topic Leader: Dr. Nurcin Celik
Affiliation: University of Miami
- M.C. Fu, J. Hu, Conditional Monte Carlo Gradient Estimation and Optimization Applications, The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science, 1997, Vol. 392.
- H.S. Chang, M.C. Fu, J. Hu, S.I. Marcus, Simulation-based Algorithms for Markov Decision Processes, Springer Series in Communications and Control Engineering, 1st Edition., 2007
- N. Celik and Y. Son, 2011, Sequential Monte Carlo-based Fidelity Selection in Dynamic-Data-Driven Adaptive Multi-Scale Simulations, International Journal of Production Research, accepted.
- N. Celik, S. Lee, K. Vasudevan, and Y. Son, 2010, DDDAS-based Multi-Fidelity Simulation Framework for Supply Chain Systems, IIE Transactions on Operations Engineering, 42, 325-341.
- N. Celik and Y. Son, 2011, State Estimation of a Shop Floor using Improved Resampling Rules for Particle Filtering, International Journal of Production Economics,134, 224-237.
- Doucet, A., Godsill, S., Andrieu, C., 2000. On sequential Monte Carlo sampling methods for Bayesian filtering, Statistics and Computing, 10, 197–208.
- Gordon, N., Salmond, D., Smith, A. 1993. Novel approach to nonlinear/non-Gaussian Bayesian state estimation. IEE Proceedings F-Radar and Signal Processing, 140(2), 107–113.
- De Freitas, J.F.G., Niranjan M., Gee A.H. and Doucet A. (2000). Sequential Monte Carlo Methods to Train Neural Network Models, Neural Computation, 12(4), 955-993.
- Fu, M.C., 2002. Optimization for simulation: theory VS practice. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 14 (3), 192–215.
- S. Lee, N. Celik, and Y. Son, 2009, An Integrated Simulation Modeling Framework for Decision Aids in Enterprise Software Development Process, International Journal of Simulation and Process Modeling, 5(1), 62-76.
Recommended ISERC/Applied Conference Papers
- X. (Eileen) Shi and N. Celik, A Minimum Relative Entropy-based Density Selection Scheme for Bayesian Estimations of Energy-related Problems, In Proceedings of the Annual Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference 2012, Orlando, Florida, May 19-23, 2012.
- N. Celik, E. Mazhari, and Y. Son, Automatic Partitioning of Large Scale Simulation in Grid Computing for Run Time Reduction, In Proceedings of the Annual Industrial Engineering Research Conference 2009, Miami, FL, USA, May 29-June 3, 2009.
- N. Celik, S. Lee, H. Xi, E. Mazhari, and Y. Son, An Integrated Decision Modeling Framework for Multi-Organizational Social Network Management, In Proceedings of the Annual Industrial Engineering Research Conference 2010, Cancun, Mexico, June 5-9, 2010.