The following are deadlines for IIE awards. Awards given by IIE chapters, regions, divisions, and societies may have different deadlines.
- June through November – Nominations are open for submittals.
- Sept. 1 through Nov. 15 – Nominations are open for scholarships and fellowships.
- Dec. 1 – All nominations must be received via e-mail or postmarked by Dec. 1.
- Jan. 6 – Nominations posted or sent to the designated selection committees.
- Sept. 1 through Jan. 31 – Registrations are open for IIE/Rockwell Student Simulation Competition.
- Feb.15 – Chapter recognition award submissions due at IIE.
- Mid March – All selection committees’ recommendations sent to IIE, Office of the President.
- March – Recommendations voted on by the Board of Trustees.
- March 31 – All award recipients and their nominators are notified.
- April 5 – Award recipients submit their photo to IIE for publication in the awards brochure distributed at the awards ceremony.
- April 10 – Nominees not selected for awards are notified.
- May – Awards presented during an awards ceremony at the IIE Annual Conference and Expo.
IIE Undergraduate Student Paper Competition – regional winning papers are due at IIE two weeks after the regional conference.