The Award for Excellence in Productivity Improvement
Recognizes companies and organizations that through diligent and innovative means of industrial engineering have accomplished significant, measurable, and observable achievements that increased productivity, eliminated human drudgery, or improved performance.
This award is open to all companies and organizations, including subsidiaries or divisions within a company or organization.
Nominees will be judged by their accomplishments in the following areas:
- Strategic and business planning
- Productivity and quality leadership
- Productivity and quality measurement and analysis
- Productivity and quality management
- Measurement of results
- Complete and return the nomination form.
- Three letters of recommendation should be limited to a maximum of two pages each.
- The nomination form, the nominator's letter and CV package should be limited to 12 pages.
- The entire nomination packet should be no more than 18 pages total.
This award is judged by a committee consisting of CIE members.