To become a senior IIE member

If you have less than a bachelor’s degree:

  • You must show proof of satisfactory completion of two years or equivalent college-level engineering or engineering technology courses


  • have a minimum of 10 years of industrial engineering work experience


  • 8 years of industrial engineering work experience AND be a registered professional engineer.

If you qualify to have your status changed, complete the Reclassification Application and return it to IIE by e-mail, fax (770-441-3295) or mail (IIE Member and Customer Support, 3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200, Norcross, GA 30092)

Questions? Contact IIE Member and Customer Support, (800) 494-0460, or (770) 449-0460.

© 2016 Institute of Industrial Engineers. All rights reserved.