Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference 2013
IIE would like to thank all involved, especially the attendees, with this year's event. The IIE Engineering Lean and Six Sigma Conference is for people in every type of business because every type of business needs process and quality improvement.
Whether you’re in aviation, banking, communications, education, healthcare, hospitality, government, manufacturing, nonprofit or retail – if you're involved in a project aimed at reducing costs and improving quality, this conference is for you. We hope this year's attendees learned a great deal about solutions to big problems and will now apply the lessons they learned to businesses and organizations around the world.
A look back at ELSS 2013
- Click here to view the conference photo album, which features attendees, keynote speakers and conference activities.
- Click here to watch the conference recap video on YouTube.
- Click here to watch interview and presentation segments with keynote speaker Ronald Prince.
- Click here to watch interview and presentation segments with keynote speaker Tom Knight.
- More videos will be posted soon!
Share your conference experience online!
This page will soon list links to video and other content that will provide a review of the 2013 conference. In the meantime, we encourage attendee to share their thoughts on speakers, topics and takeaways from this year's event. Share your comments on the IIE social network through Twitter (#ELSS2013), Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Tell your colleagues or fellow students what you learned and why they should join you in Orlando, Fla., for next year's conference.