iie Logistics and Supply Chain Division Teaching Award
Third annual award for excellence in the teaching of logistics and supply chain
The Logistics and Supply Chain Division of IIE invites nominations for its fourth annual award recognizing excellence in teaching logistics and supply chain courses. The award will be presented at the IIE Annual Conference & Expo 2015, May 21-24, 2016 in Anaheim, Calif.
- The candidate must be a member of IIE
- The course for which he/she is being recognized must be a logistics and/or supply chain course (examples of course titles might be Logistics Engineering, Supply Chain Management, etc.)
- Course materials for which they are being recognized must have been developed and taught by the candidate for at least three years or more
Nominations may be made by a faculty colleague or a student who has taken the course from the candidate. The nomination package must consist of the following:
- Letters of support from the nominator and two other individuals; at least one of the three letters must be from a faculty member and one from a student who enrolled and completed the course
- Course syllabus and supporting items such as samples of different instructional materials used
- Summary copies of teaching evaluations for the course he/she is being recognized
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate. A one-page teaching statement and philosophy by the individual being nominated
All supporting documents in the nomination package should be submitted in PDF format.
Deadline for nominations is by midnight (CST) TBD and the winner will be notified TBD.
Please email the entire package either as a single PDF file or a single compressed/zipped file to Dr. Dincer Konur at email@example.com.
Southern Methodist University
University of Tennessee
University of Arkansas
Texas A&M University
Logistics and Supply Chain Division page