- Generate important sales lead information on attendees such as their interest area.
- Provide a greener alternative to location-based events.
- Reach a targeted yet global audience.
- Provide many of the benefits of location-based events, such as branding exposure and lead generation.
- Position you and your company as a thought leader.
- Help you get in front of qualified, motivated audience early in the buy cycle.
- Offer the convenience and productivity of allowing you to remain in your office at your computer while hosting and managing an event.
- Webinar promotion to IIE members and customers.
- Registration and customer service for attendees.
- Speaker training on the webinar software.
- Moderation of the webinar.
- Recording and archiving services (Your webinar will be available for viewing after the event).
- Participant list will be provided and updated at 30, 60, and 90 days.
Sponsor an IIE webinar: $2,500 net
Develop your own custom webinar promoting your products or services: $5,000 net
Sample of webinar topics
- Changing Your Culture to Lean
- Diagnosis and Policy Deployment
- Driving Lean Transformation with Corporate
- Ergo Teams ... The Secret of Managing Multiple Sites
- Establishing Conditions for Lean Manufacturing Success
- The Case for Simulation Modeling
- Metrics-Based Process Mapping
- Moving Toward True Lean Supply Chain Management
- Nursing Unit Staffing Methodology
- Project Management: The Ever-Changing World
- Readiness for Lean/Six Sigma
- SMED in the Process Industries
- Sustainability Engineering and Life Cycle Analysis
For more information, contact Hope Teague at (770) 349-1127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.