The only lean and Six Sigma conference
created by engineers for engineers
Your organization's success begins with you - and your success begins here! Get the latest innovations and techniques from lean and Six Sigma industry and research professionals at the IIE Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference 2013, co-sponsored by the IIE Lean Division and the Atlanta chapter of ASQ.
Every business is striving to eliminate waste and improve the quality of its products and services, and this is where you can find ways to accomplish those goals for your organization. Join us in Atlanta for all the training and networking opportunities you'll need to give your organization a competitive advantage in today's challenging marketplace.
- Six tracks of educational sessions, including a new track on the future of lean Six Sigma and sub-tracks on business law and energy, panel discussions and a poster session
- Keynote speakers Tom Knight of Invistics, Ronald C. Prince of Macy's Logistics and Operations, and Dan L. Shunk, Ph.D., of Arizona State University
- Pre-conference workshops about how to apply Toyota kata and how to implement analytics-based enterprise performance management
- A best paper competition
- Poster session
- Exhibitors sharing the top products and services to facilitate lean and Six Sigma implementations
Check out content and highlights from past ELSS conferences
- Find out what conference sessions are like by accessing the ELSS 2012 webinar on how to achieve management buy-in for your lean and Six Sigma projects.
- Check out the ELSS 2012 conference presentations.
- Review last year's program in the ELSS 2012 conference brochure (see Quick Links menu on the left side of this page).
- Watch the video highlights from ELSS 2011.