Trying to reach healthcare professionals responsible for improving their organization’s cost, quality and process speed?
Exhibit at the upcoming Best Practices in Applying Lean & Six Sigma to Healthcare Conference
Build relationships and align yourself with the attendees that are responsible for hospital operations from the following areas: professionals interested in and/or in charge of process improvement, quality and operational effectiveness including hospital administrators, physicians, nurses, clinical professionals, operations managers, project engineers, program managers, quality coordinators, HR professionals as well as lean and Six Sigma practitioners.
This conference is brought to you by IIE, the Georgia Hospital Association and the Society for Health Systems and offers you this exclusive opportunity to communicate with your target audience before, during and after the conference. This one-day event is scheduled for Oct. 29 at the Georgia International Convention Center in College Park, Ga.
- Table-top display near registration area, with a 6’ table and two chairs for distributing materials during the conference.
- Full-page, four-color ad for the conference workbook (ad furnished by sponsor).
- Logo on the conference website (sponsor will provide both JPEG and EPS/Vector 300 DPI hi-res files).
- Logo on the cover of the workbook.
- Logo on conference signage.
- Registration for one attendee for the conference (Additional attendee badges: $249).
Conference sponsorship: $1,250
For conference information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Dolores Ridout at firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 762-9546, Anita Lambert at email@example.com or (228) 452-6159, or Hutson Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org or (228) 452-9683.