What is IIE Online On-Demand
To view a sample of how it works click here.
IIE has developed a flash based training course that allows you to train where you want when you want. Each training course is broken up into units. Each unit contains the following:
- PowerPoint slides with audio edited from a recording of a live class
- Integrated video presentations on key subject matter
- Downloadable student manual
- Other supplemental information such as worksheets or bonus audio recordings.
You have access to the course materials for a period of six months. The course is completely self-paced; you may stop and start at any point in the material.
Each online course features an online exam that you must pass before the course expiration date to earn your certificate. The online exam consists of all multiple choice questions randomly chosen from a large question bank designed to ensure you have a solid understanding of all of the key concepts of the course. A passing grade is 70% and you are given two attempts to pass. The exam has the following characteristics:
- Consists of 30 – 40 multiple choice questions
- Most exams have a three hour time limit
- Open book
- Taken online at your own convenience, whenever you feel you are ready
- Requires 70% to pass
- Given two attempts to pass
Not sure this type of course is for you. No problem, simply take advantage of our 30 day money back guarantee. Purchase the course and give it try for up to 30 days, if you are not satisfied we will give you a full refund. Some restrictions apply, click here for details.
Click the link below to view a demo of how the training works. The demo consist of an excerpt of IIE's Six Sigma Green Belt Online On-Demand Course