IIE's Online Class Formats Work for You
IIE has developed easy-to-use training courses that allow you to learn on your own schedule and at your own pace.
Each class is broken up into units which contain:
- PowerPoint slides with audio edited from recordings of live classes.
- Integrated video presentations on key subject matter.
- Downloadable student manual with more detailed explanations.
- Other supplemental information such as worksheets or bonus audio recordings.
You will have access to the course materials for a period of one year for Six Sigma Black Belt courses and six months for all other courses. Courses are completely self-paced; you may stop and start at any point in the material.
Each online course features an online exam that you must pass before the course expiration date to earn your certificate. The online exam consists of all multiple choice questions randomly chosen from a large question bank designed to ensure you have a solid understanding of key concepts. A passing grade is 70% (80% for ACE credit), and you are given two attempts to pass.
- Consists of 30 – 40 multiple choice questions.
- Most exams have a three-hour time limit.
- Open book.
- Taken online at your own convenience, whenever you feel you are ready.
- Requires 70% to pass (80% for Six Sigma Black Belt ACE credit).
- Given two attempts to pass.
Sample an online class worry-free with our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Purchase the course and give it a try for up to 30 days. If you are not satisfied, IIE will provide a full refund. Some restrictions apply, so please click here for details.
View a demo from IIE's top-selling Six Sigma Green Belt Online Course to experience how our online training classes work.