Concepts and methodologies are explained and illustrated. Participants learn about value streams, waste, and basic lean tools as well as data collection and the interpretation of the data, specifically as it relates to the processes. A portion of this class will be dedicated to a discussion of how health care organizations apply the tools and methods in support of robust performance.
What You Will Learn:
- Define a plan for implementing Lean Six Sigma in your organization
- Interpret the nature of the variation found in all processes
- Identify and eliminate waste within operations
- Recognize the DMAIIC model used to improve processes
- Explain the Lean Six Sigma methodology and the benefits of a Lean Six Sigma program
IISE reserves the right to cancel a class up to 15 business days prior to the scheduled start date