Being recognized as a certified professional can be an important key to your credibility. This Web-based course, delivered in a series of six live two-hour time modules. provides the specific training and background needed by professionals preparing to sit for AEE's Certified Carbon Reduction Manager (CRM®) exam. The course agenda also includes updates on topics of current importance to all individuals involved in the management of carbon emissions. At the completion of the seminar, you have the option to take the Association of Energy Engineer’s CRM exam at an ACT Testing Center.
What You Will Learn:
- Explain the need for carbon reduction
- Apply practical strategies and tactics to reduce your carbon footprint and environmental impact
- Set up a carbon reduction program using cutting edge tools and resources
- Use carbon trading and credit terminologies
- Understand the reasons green projects fail and how to overcome them
In the constantly evolving carbon management market, being recognized as a certified professional can be an important key to your credibility. This Web-based course, presented in conjuctions with the Association of Energy Engineers, is designed to serve as your fast-paced study guide to becoming a certified Carbon Reduction Manager, a credential now awarded by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) to qualified professionals.
This is an interactive program you can complete over the Internet from your computer, with two-way live audio via your telephone. The seminar is presented in a series of six live two-hour time modules. The course agenda includes updates on topics of current importance to all individuals involved in the management of carbon emissions.
The seminar will showcase the proven techniques to identify opportunities and implement a carbon reduction program aligned with the Kyoto Protocol and the guidelines published by WRI, ISO and WBCSD. (If you are new to the language of carbon reduction, we recommend you take the full four-day Fundamentals of Carbon Reduction live course, in which more time is allotted to each of the topics in the agenda.)
Here are a few of the things you will learn during this realtime online program:
- How to set up a carbon reduction program using cutting-edge resources and tools.
- How to calculate and communicate the "Green" benefits from your energy-efficiency projects.
- How you can improve both your organization's environmental impact and its financial bottom line.
Some additional benefits to your organization will include:
- Being prepared for new legislation that could affect your organization.
- Increased business efficiencies and profits,
- Energy, water, waste, taxes (and other resource) savings,
- Improved company image and marketing opportunities.
About CRM Certification. CRM Certification is designed for professionals with a four-year degree in engineering, architecture, business or a related field of study, or individuals who hold the current status of Certified Energy Manager (CEM) in good standing. This program covers the full scope of subjects addressed on the CRM examination. For individuals taking the online seminar, the CRM certification exam will be administered at an ACT Testing Center.
NOTE: Registering for the seminar does not automatically register you for the CRM exam. After completing your seminar registration, return to this page, select the CRM Exam registration link below and complete and submit the form. The fee for the CRM exam is included in your seminar registration fee.
Register for the CRM Exam
IIE reserves the right to cancel a class up to 15 business days prior to the scheduled start date