Alhough originally introduced by the manufacturing sector, Six Sigma is rapidly gaining the attention of many companies in the service sector. From employees of health insurance providers and credit card companies to uniform service providers, this course will give a better understanding of the flow of the Six Sigma process and what tools to use when, as well as the proper way to use each tool.
What You Will Learn:
- Assess your organization's readiness for transactional Six Sigma
- Compare transactional Six Sigma to process Six Sigma
- Describe how your organizational system might utilize the methodology
- Develop two or more techniques to be used in deployment discussions
- Locate key information in the Six Sigma transactional methodology
IISE reserves the right to cancel a class up to 15 business days prior to the scheduled start date