Human factors and ergonomics in healthcare explore how humans interact with patients, equipment, facilities and environments.
Exhibit at a new conference in IIE’s popular best practices series
The audience for this event is hospital administrators and management engineers, nurses, practitioners, risk control insurers and quality control professionals. Best of all, this one-day event, being held in Atlanta, will provide professionals with intense training from leading experts in healthcare facility layouts, insurance, current ergonomics/human factors challenges, and systems engineering using human factors concepts.
Don't delay! A very limited number of exhibitors will be offered the opportunity to present their products and services in a very intimate setting with table top displays situated outside the meeting room, opportunities to interact one-on-one with the attendees, and sales opportunities that are not normally available at larger trade shows. Exhibitors at other IIE one-day events have commented that while the audiences were smaller, the opportunity to actually discuss their products and services with qualified buyers was significantly higher, resulting in more actual sales than they might typically experience.
HumanFit provides consulting services that assist clients in health care, manufacturing and service industries to develop cost effective, self-managed ergonomics programs and solutions that incorporate lean, safety and evidence base design principles to mitigate occupational musculoskeletal disorders and user error and improve systems efficiency.
- Table-top display near registration area, with a 6’ table and two chairs for distributing materials during the conference.
- Full page, four color ad in the conference workbook (print ad provided by exhibitor).
- Logo on the conference website (.jpg and .eps or .ai/vector files 300 DPI hi-res files provided by exhibitor).
- Logo on the cover of the conference workbook.
- Logo on conference signage.
- Conference registration for one attendee (Additional attendee badges are $199 each).
Conference Sponsorship: $1,000
For conference information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Dolores Ridout at firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 762-9546, Anita Lambert at email@example.com or (228) 452-6159, or Hutson Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org or (228) 452-9683.