Back by popular demand - A special one-day track designed for the needs of students.
Do you want to be of the planning for the Student Track? Join the Student Committee and help develop the Student Track at the 17th Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference (AEC). Contact Bill Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will also have the opportunity to choose from more than 70 high-quality educational sessions relative to ergonomics in the workplace to improve health, human factors and safety in a variety of environments.
The conference also offers a variety of events from the Ergo Cup® competition to events designed specifically for networking that allow students to interact with the leaders of the industry. Business casual attire is required.
- Student Mentor program
- Student Track, designed for students
- First-time attendee orientation
- Networking receptions with industry leaders, etc.
Submissions are now being accepted for the 2014 Creativeness in Ergonomics Awards!
The CE Student of the Year Award
- Sponsored by CNA Insurance Co., this award recognizes achievements in ergonomics application or research, including process improvement, education, applied instrumentation and product development.
- Awarded for a specific achievement or for a series of achievements.
- $4,000 awarded to one student.
- Complimentary conference registration.
- Submission deadline is Nov. 29, 2013.
For CE Student of the Year Award, click here for more information and submission form.
Student Committee Chair
Meghan Kress, Texas A&M Health Science Center
Bill Boyd, CNA
Interested students - volunteer 10 hours of your time in exchange for a full conference registration. The time can be prior to the conference (e.g., kit stuffing and/or setting up registration) or during the conference (e.g., registration, room hosts, counting ballots, etc.). There are a limited number of slots available, so this opportunity will be offered to volunteers on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to review a list of volunteer opportunities for various events at the conference, please contact Bill Gibbs at email@example.com.