Industry Advisory Board
IIE’s Industry Advisory Board is made up of professionals with extensive experience and responsibility in corporations ranging in size from small to global. Each member brings a unique and valuable perspective of the challenges companies face in today's global economy and how IIE can partner with industry to meet the challenges that industrial engineers face today and tomorrow.
The purpose of the IAB is:
- To build a strong foundation of support and communication between industry and the Institute of Industrial Engineers.
- To ensure the highest level of local, national, and international recognition of IIE programs
- To provide review and guidance on the IIE training curriculum
- To provide guidance in development of new education programs in emerging areas of regional and national relevance
- To assist IIE in promoting the industrial engineering profession
The mission of the Industry Advisory Board is to build a strong foundation of support and communication between industry and the Institute of Industrial Engineers. The Board will play a fundamental role in assisting IIE to achieve a position of relevance and prominence within industry. The Board is composed of highly respected leaders in industry, government and academia from a wide spectrum of organizations that are strongly involved in the application of industrial engineering.
For more information about IAB, contact IIE's executive office.