The following presentations serve as previews for the 2014 conference in Orlando, Fla. The topics discussed in these presentations will be rooted in the many sessions and discussions that will take place at the annual GOErgo event. Click on the links below as they are made available to view the slides and recording or to register for an upcoming webinar.
- AEC First-Time Attendee Orientation
March 13 | 2 p.m. Eastern time
Presenters: Susan Murphey, principal, Essential WorkWellness and Mike Lampl, C.P.E., ergonomics technical advisor, Ohio BWC’s
- Will Sitting Kill Us? If So, What Can We Do? If Not, Why All the Hype?
Feb. 13 | 2 p.m. Eastern time
Presenters: Peter Budnick, Ph.D., C.P.E., chief executive officer, ErgoWeb®
View material from previous webinars
- Addressing Ergonomics in Disabilities and in Design
Jan. 9 | 2 p.m. Eastern time
Presenters: Laura Lapidus, risk control consulting director at CNA, and Josh Kerst, vice president and ergonomics engineer at Humantech
- Making the Case for Ergonomics and Where It Stands in Mobile Technology
Presented Nov. 14
Presenters: Rick Goggins, ergonomist for the Washington State Department of Labor, and Jack Dennerlein, professor in the Bouvé College of Health Sciences at Northeastern University and adjunct professor of ergonomics and safety at the Harvard School of Public Health
- Overcoming Ergonomics Challenges in Obesity and Material Handling
Presented Oct. 10
Presenters: Ted Borgstadt, CEO of TrestleTree, and Jim Galante, chairman of the EASE Council
- Applied Ergonomics Conference: The Ergo Cup® Competition
Presented Sept. 12
Presenters: Karl Siegfried, MEMIC, and Wayne Maynard, Liberty Mutual
- How to Submit a Great Abstract to the Applied Ergonomics Conference!
Presented Aug. 13
Presenters: Julia Abate, C.P.E., SAS and Deepesh Desai, C.P.E., Humantech