GOErgo, the Global Organization of Ergonomics, presents the 18th Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference (AEC)!
GOErgo supports the Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference, a conference where attendees gather from around the world to share best practices with other professionals in ergonomics, healthcare, safety, human resources and risk management.
Mark your calendar for March 16-19, 2015, and plan to join us in Nashville, Tenn., and take advantage of the opportunity to improve your ergonomics skills, gain insight and connect with global professionals at this year's conference. This conference will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Attend multidisciplinary educational sessions for all experience levels.
- Expand your knowledge of crucial topics affecting the ergonomics community.
- Join in on the roundtable discussions and share opinions, strategies, new initiatives and brainstorm on various topics.
- Come early and attend one or two of the interactive pre-conference workshops.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs) and professional development hours (PDHs).
Keynote Speaker William Boyd talks about opportunities for conference attendees
Click here to watch a video on YouTube featuring an interview with William Boyd, where he discusses how AEC 2015 is a prime opportunity for ergonomics practitioners and students can take advantage of this opportunity "to learn and grow from each other."
AEC 2015 promoted at conference in South America
Click here to see photos from the recent ABRAFIT Conference, sponsored by the Occupational Physical Therapy Association in Brazil.
Follow GOErgo Online!
Share your professional and academic experiences in ergonomics, safety and human factors on social media including Twitter (using hashtag #ergonomics), Facebook and LinkedIn.