GOErgo, the Global Organization of Ergonomics, presents the 17th Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference!
GOErgo supports the Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference and Expo, a conference where attendees gather from around the world to share best practices with other professionals in ergonomics, healthcare, safety, human resources and risk management. GOErgo is a community within IIE, an international, non-profit association that provides leadership for the application, education, training, research, and development of industrial engineers, human factors/ergonomics professionals, healthcare providers and related professions.
You will leave this conference rejuvenated and filled with fresh ideas you can put to use immediately. Take the best and re-energize your career with new ways to address your most challenging issues. The conference program is sure to provide you with countless ideas and solutions.
Hear from speakers from top organizations such as:
AMEC Oil and Gas Americas
Applied Safety and Ergonomics Inc.
Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomics
Cornerstone Specialty Wood
Eastern Washington University
EWI Works International Inc.
FIT for WORK LLC
Ford Motor Company
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co.
Harvard School of Public Health
imk automotive Inc.
J&J Medical Ltd
L'Université du Québec à
Michigan Technological University
Mission Linen Supply
Motorola Solutions Inc.
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
North Carolina A & T State University
Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
Pitman Creek Physical Therapy, P.C.
Pratt & Whitney
Sandalwood of Canada
Bring your expertise to the international ergonomics community at AEC 2014!
Mark your calendar and plan to join and take advantage of the opportunity to improve your ergonomics skills, gain insight and connect with global professionals within the healthcare, human factors, government, manufacturing and safety and energy industries at this year’s conference.
Learn from those who have been through the process. This conference will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Attend multidisciplinary educational sessions for all experience levels.
- Expand your knowledge of crucial topics affecting the ergonomics community.
- Join in on the roundtable discussions and share opinions, strategies, new initiatives and brainstorm on various topics.
- Come early and attend one or two of the interactive pre-conference workshops.
- Earn Continuing education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
Oral and Poster presentations will be presented in the following areas:
- Accessibility Through Ergonomics
- Applied (Translational) Research
- Design, Product Design and Evaluation and Modeling
- Diverse and Global Workforce
- Ergonomics Programs/Policies/Auditing the Ergonomics Process
- Flexible Workforce
- Manufacturing Applications and Case Studies
- Master Track
- Material Handling in the Industrial Workplace
- Office Ergonomics Programs and Applications
- Successful Ergo Teams – Tutorial Series
How can I convince management to approve my request to attend this event?
- IIE has a five-step plan on how to get the education you need to make you a success in your career.
- Try using this letter to explain how the conference agenda will be valuable to both you and your company or organization.