Student Member Benefits
First, you receive all of IIE’s membership benefits at a greatly reduced rate of just $35 a year!
An IIE student membership can provide you with ways to:
- Build knowledge beyond the classroom by reading Industrial Engineer magazine and attending specialized conferences.
- Build skills in communication, leadership, and networking skills through involvement in local chapters and participation in university regional conferences.
- Build contacts and relationships with people who become lifelong friends, colleagues, employers, and even competitors through your involvement in IIE.
- Build recognition through variety of scholarships, fellowships, and awards that are available to student members that recognize academic excellence, campus leadership, and IIE involvement.
- Build career resources by posting your resumé and searching jobs free in the IIE Career Center.
- Build financial stability by consolidating loans through IIE's student loan partner, College Loan Corp.
- Build your future. For a successful career, it is essential to enhance your skills, knowledge, and performance after graduation, as well as to benchmark against other organizations and network with your peers. Beginning your career-long membership in IIE as a student gives you a firm foundation that will benefit you for years to come.