The Honorary Member Award
Is the highest honor IIE may grant an individual of acknowledged professional eminence who is not a member of IIE other than the Frank and Lillian Gilbreth Industrial Engineering Award.
Non-members of IIE.
- There is no limit to the number of awards given each year, but normally, no more than two candidates will be honored.
- The individual’s professional achievements and eminence must be nationally or internationally recognized. The individual need not be an engineer provided the contribution is outstanding in terms of increasing the effectiveness of human endeavor. The recipient of this award is classified as an executive affiliate with life membership.
- Complete and return the nomination form.
- Three letters of recommendation should be limited to a maximum of two pages each.
- The nomination form, the nominator's letter and CV package should be limited to 12 pages.
- The entire nomination packet should be no more than 18 pages total.
This award is judged by the Honors Steering Committee.