Communities & Groups
Publications & Resources
Career Center

To become a senior IIE member

If you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an ABET-accredited program other than industrial engineering or industrial engineering technology:

  • You must show proof of satisfactory completion of two years or equivalent college-level engineering or engineering technology course completion


  • have a minimum of 9 years of industrial engineering work experience


  • 7 years of industrial engineering work experience AND be a registered professional engineer.

If you qualify to have your status changed, complete the Reclassification Application and return it to IIE by e-mail, fax (770-441-3295) or mail (IIE Member and Customer Support, 3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200, Norcross, GA 30092)

Questions? Contact IIE Member and Customer Support, (800) 494-0460, or (770) 449-0460.

Print: Share: