Boeing Excellence Award for Collaboration in Productivity, Workplace Safety and Ergonomics
Sponsored by The Boeing Company
Recognizes the strategy and policy deployment that is the context of work in the area of productivity, safety and ergonomics. How does this project, initiative fit in the overall organization’s operational excellence initiatives?
- IIE members. Members of the IIE Board of Trustees and Honors Steering Committee are ineligible.
- Quantified impact on productivity, workplace safety and ergonomics
- Innovative solutions with potential for broad application
- Collaborative efforts between industry and academia
- Contributions to IE profession
- Complete and return the nomination form.
- There is a 10-page limit to each nomination, not including the nomination form or letters of recommendation.
- Letters of Recommendation are limited to two pages.