Host chapter responsibilities
The main objectives of the university region conference are to:
- Provide a forum for the presentation of student papers reflecting undergraduate research and industry-based projects.
- Stimulate research and creative thinking through team competitions.
- Promote leadership, communication, and organization skills.
- Develop networking skills and contacts.
- Strengthen communication among chapters within the region and with IIE.
Eligibility requirement: A chapter must be in GREEN status.
Keep in mind that your primary audience is students of industrial engineering. You have the responsibility of providing an exciting experience to all students attending. Here are the tools you need to run a successful conference:
Have more questions? Contact Bonnie Cameron, IIE headquarters operations administrator or Jennifer Cross, VP student development.