| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
(1) ANSI/ISO/ASQC A3534-1, 1993, Statistics Vocabulary and Symbols - Part 1: Proability and Statistical Terms, Milwaukee, WI: American Society for Quality Control.
(2) ANSI/ISO/ASQC A3534-2, Statistics - Vocabulary and Symbols - Part 2: Statistical Quality Control, Milwaukee, WI: American Society for Quality Control.
(3) ANSI/ISO/ASQC A8402, 1994, Quality Management and Quality Assurance - Vocabilary, Milwaukee, WI: American Society for Quality Control.
(4) International Electrotechnical Commission, Chapter 191, Dependability and Quality of Service, 1990.
(5) International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC Publication 271, List of Basic Terms, Definitions and Related Mathematics for Reliability, 1991.
(6) Kendall, M.G., and Buckland, W.R. Dictionary of Statistical Terms. (2nd ed.) New York: Hafner Publishing Company, 1960.
(7) United States Department of Defense, Mil-Std.-721B, 25 August 1966, Definitions of Effectiveness Terms for Reliability, Maintainability, Human Factors, and Safety, Washington, DC: United States Government Printing Office, 1966.
< Previous | Next >