IIE Continuing Education on Campus
IIE's continuing education department has instituted a program through which we will come to your campus, usually on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and present either Six Sigma green belt or lean green belt training immediately followed by IIE’s certification examination. And we do this for students at a discount of more than 60 percent off the regular IIE member prices.
The way the process works:
- Contact IIE to let us know you are interested (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will send you specific details on the costs and requirements.
- Pick your dates. We do have a finite number of instructors, so the sooner you select the better.
- Confirm a classroom or meeting room with an LCD projector and white board or flip chart availability.
- Promote the class to your members, other IE majors, other engineering majors, and even other related disciplines on campus.
- Collect the registration fee (and maybe even add a little bit on for your chapter). We can even help with an online payment system.
- Send the registration information to IIE headquarters.
- Attend the course, pass the exam, and receive your green belt certification.
Let us know if you are interested in this student benefit.
- For students
- For advisors
Meetings and programs
University Regional Conferences
2015 University Chapter Recognition Awards
(Based on the 14/15 UCAR)
2014 University Chapter Recognition Awards
(Based on the 13/14 UCAR)
2013 University Chapter Recognition Awards
(U.S. and international; Based on the 12/13 UCAR)
2012 University Chapter Recognition Awards
(U.S. and international; based on the 11/12 UCAR)
Chapter Leader News
Important Contact Information
- 2014-2015 Regional Operations Board
Senior Vice President Regional Operations
Assistant Vice President Regional Operations
Vice President for Student Development
Regional Vice Presidents and Region Leadership Teams (U.S. and Canada)
- International Council
International Council Chair
Region Vice Presidents
- IIE Headquarters
Director of Membership Nancy LaJoice
Membership Coordinator Pam Patterson
Chapter best practices
2014 IIE Annual Conference & Expo - Montréal, Canada
2013 IIE Annual Conference & Expo - San Juan, Puerto Rico
2012 IIE Annual Conference & Expo - Orlando, Fla.
2011 IIE Annual Conference & Expo - Reno, Nev.
2010 IIE Annual Conference & Expo - Cancún, Mexico