Attendees who need to drive bottom-line improvements want to see your solutions. Others may want to join your staff or advance their skills through your programs. Exhibit at this conference and you will meet them all.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity when academia and industry join together for this major engineering profession event.
Space includes electric, signage, pipe, drape, skirted table, chairs, carpet and wastebasket.
8 ft. X 10 ft. = $2,950 (Includes two conference badges.)
8 ft. X 20 ft. = $5,650 (Includes four conference badges.)
Reserve your booth today. Contact the sales department at (770) 449-0461, ext. 106.
More than 1,400 attendees, including:
- Engineers and engineering managers
- Quality managers
They are interested in advancements in products and services such as those you'll be exhibiting and are great prospects for organizations recruiting outstanding talent.
Who Should Exhibit
- Decision analysis
- Lean tools
- Work measurement
- Ergonomics analysis
Distance learning providers
- Advanced programs
- Graduate schools
- Custom solutions for the enterprise, including:
- Supply chain management
- Revenue management
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Production planning
- Six Sigma
- Lean initiative
Human resource specialists and corporate and university recruiters looking for future industry leaders among the graduating students of top industrial engineering schools worldwide.
- Technical publications
- Professional journals
- Resource books
Exhibit Fee Includes:
- Skirted table with chairs
- Evening reception with attendees
- Company signage
- Company listing on the conference web site with link
- Company listing in on-site program directory
- Two full conference registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space