Welcome to the 2015 IIE Annual Conference & Expo
and the city of Nashville!
All educational sessions will be held at either the Renaissance Nashville Hotel or the Nashville Convention Center, which is connected to the hotel. Should you have any questions, the registration desk will be on Level 1 of the Nashville Convention Center from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday.
- 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Doctoral Colloquium | Room 104 - Nashville Convention Center (NCC)
- 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. | New Faculty Colloquium | Room 103 - NCC
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Pre-conference Workshops | Room 202 and 203 - NCC
- 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. | Registration Desk Open | Level 1 - NCC
- 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. | Networking Reception | Rooms 204-206 - NCC
If you're attending IIE Annual alone, you won't be for long! The Networking Reception on Saturday is a great place to meet colleagues from around the world. This fantastic opportunity to socialize and network is open to all conference attendees and made possible by the Sponsoring Universities.
Expert panel discussions on topics such as the job search, tenure process, teaching and more for doctoral candidates expecting to graduate by spring of 2016.
New Faculty Colloquium
Faculty within their first three years can network with peers, interact with senior-level professors and ask questions during this all-day event.
- Analytics-Based Enterprise Performance Management Room 202 - NCC
- Improving Employee Engagement Room 203 - NCC
Note: Pre-conference workshops required pre-registration.
Click here to view the Annual Conference Proceedings are online.
Follow all of the conference online!
Follow IIE on Twitter (@IIEnet or #IIEAnnual), Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for event announcements and schedule updates, or view all the action on this website. Post your conference discussions and comments on Twitter (#IIEAnnual) and interact with fellow attendees during sessions and events.